This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     catholicauthor
    Participant

If you visit this category and switch the view to large images, the meta description and ‘read more’ links don’t display on posts using Visual Composer.
    http://www.saintnook.com/category/editorial/

Visit the home page and scroll to the bottom for the blog carousel; you can see article meta on the others, but not on the Giveaway post because I’m using VC.

Does anyone else have this issue?

sharmstr

I can confirm this is an issue. To work around it, put in a custom excerpt for the posts that you’ve written with VC.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

catholicauthor
    Participant

Ah. Perfect. Thanks Sharmstr.

sharmstr

I’m fixing the code now so it might be available in kleo 3.0 if the developers except my changes.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

catholicauthor
    Participant

awesome.

Abe
    Keymaster

thank you @sharmstr. the change will be part of Kleo 3.0

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?