This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Andrey.

• Author
     Andrey
    Participant

Good evening team 7th Queen! In FAQ I found a hint for my website-it’s here.

PHP
    1add_action(‘user_register’, ‘kleo_pmpro_default_level’);
    2function kleo_pmpro_default_level($user_id) {
    3pmpro_changeMembershipLevel(1,$user_id);
    4}
    This code works for levels of membership, but does not set an expiration date.
    Please tell me what to add to the code, to set the expiration date for this ID. Thanks for the help, regards Andrew!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, you should try search the pmpro site for resources. the function used sets the membership manually

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Andrey
    Participant

They have to ask something to pay $ 97, wrote wry plugin and rejoice.

Abe
    Keymaster

well yeah.. or if you have developing skills try to search it yourself or hire a programmer

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Andrey
    Participant

The programmer who helps me, hooked up the payment Robokassy and sluts didn’t cost $ 97, if you understood me correctly. If the support they charge $ 97, I see how much is their further development. ps about what plugin is not very good, I told my programmer, I believe him, and you can see how much they have been updates in a week.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?