This topic has 12 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by d_enajetic.

• Author
     d_enajetic
    Participant

Greetings,
    I’m having issues with audio players not appearing in excerpts. All that shows is the link or shortcode. I’ve seen this work perfectly on your Pinterest demo, but it doesn’t work the same for me. Any help provided is appreciated.

Thanks

sharmstr

Did you mark the post as an audio post?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

I’m not sure that’s even what you’re asking. Can you show me an example?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

d_enajetic
    Participant

Hi there,
    I’m uploading the page with a product display plugin I’ve used before at the top and at the bottom is the Pinterest style posts. I’m also including the separate product/post edit pages as well as front end pages. You can see they show up on the post and product page, but they don’t show up in the pinterest style or display product.

I’m basically setting up a site where you can preview audio clips before making a purchase. I’ve done this before with other themes, but I’m having trouble with Kleo. The final image is proof that I’ve made this work before.

Any help you can provided is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

I’ll need to look into the product stuff, but for posts, not only do you need to select audio post, but you also have to add the track to the Media section in the Audio field. It doesnt go into the Visual Editor. See attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     d_enajetic
    Participant

Well, as you can see it works perfectly. I believe that’s WordPress taking over that function. But I have tried it as suggested before contacting you. Still no luck.

sharmstr

What? In your picture, “Post edit no audio” you’ve added it to the visual editor. It doesnt go there.

Also, have you updated VC to 4.4.3?

d_enajetic
    Participant

I went back and tried the media slot again and it worked. Maybe I didn’t update the post last time. So thanks for that, but I was only trying the post to see why it wasn’t working in the Display Product. BTW, that’s the name of the plugin I’m using. Here’s a link just in case.

http://codecanyon.net/item/display-product-multilayout-for-woocommerce/6196331

sharmstr

🙂

I’ll see about it later. Trying to get past all of the update questions.

d_enajetic
    Participant

I updated to the latest Kleo yesterday, but I’m still on VC 4.4.2. I just uploaded the zip from the latest package and it’s still 4.4.2. How would I acquire the new version?

sharmstr

Since Kleo 2.4.2, the included VC has been 4.4.3. Perhaps you pointed it the plugin installer to an older zip file?

sharmstr

I cant test the plugin you’re using since its not free. If you want to give me full access including ftp I’ll have a look.

d_enajetic
    Participant

Sorry for the delay. I’m waiting to hear back from the creator of the plugin to see if he has any answers. I’ll update you when I can. Thank you.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?