This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     adasin
    Participant

Maybe I am blind. The release notes for 2.4 mention: “NEW FEATURE: Added avatar and links to author meta with the ability to control display using theme options”, where is the option (to add avatar to author meta and choose whether to link to bp profile)? I know Sharmstr kindly provided a hack on this previously. Is it now integrated into the theme?

By default, it seems, the Author meta links to BP Profile although the tooltip displays “View all posts by <author>”. Can I please get some guidence? Thanks

sharmstr

Theme options > Blog. Click in the Display Meta Fields box.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

adasin
    Participant

Ah thanks sharmstr. This leaves me with two questions though:
    1) How can I switch back to display all posts by author – selecting “Message Link” doesn’t seem to do anything and
    2) If Avatar enabled, how to hide avatar in post grid
    Thanks.

sharmstr
    COPY CODE

.posts-listing .meta-author.author.vcard img {
    display: none;
    }

Do you have PMs turned on in Buddypress?

You can get to “all posts” by clicking on the pages icon if you’ve enabled

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

pandreas82
    Participant

Display all posts here (the icon with pages) means that the page shows all user’s posts where post is the default post type of wordpress (which is ‘post’).

What about if we have custom post types? How can we show with this icon all user’s posts, articles, whatever_custom_post_types posts selecting this great icon?

Regards,

Andreas

sharmstr

It actually shows posts and pages which is the standard display for the built in WP Author archive page. Kleo doesnt do anything fancy with that. So, what you need to do is google for a way to include your custom post type in the author archive listing.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?