This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by habeshaluv.

• Author
     habeshaluv
    Participant

Hello and thanks for all the previous support,

When users click on change photo, is there a way to make the page navigate to below the profile picture? Some users are letting me know that it took them a while to figure out that you had to scroll down. It will make it a lot easier for users to follow. when I click on change photo, it just refreshes and you don’t have any way of knowing that you have to scroll down to actually change the photo. This applies to all the changes that users want to make to their profile, they have to constantly scroll down, so it is kind of confusing and inconvenient.

Thanks for all support!!

Amanuel Mesfin
    http://www.habeshaluv.com
    You already have administrator rights to my page and ftp access but let me know if this is possible to accomplish…. 🙂

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Yes indeed is better your way 🙂
    We are including it in the official version also. we tried ftp but no acces so please change the in file located in custom_buddypress/bp-functions.php the following:
    search for: profile/change-avatar/
    and replace with: profile/change-avatar/#item-nav

That’s it

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     habeshaluv
    Participant

Thanks,

This suggestion has worked! Hope to be able to do the same with the rest of the tabs one day!!

Amanuel

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Automatic page navigation when trying to edit profile page…’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?