This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years by pauldyke.

• Author
     pauldyke
    Participant

Hi
    Thanks for the template – just setting this up for a church website! I’m having trouble with the display of the mini avatars – in widgets and on the activity stream. They appear left aligned. I have tried changing to square and the problem is there too. The miss-alignment is different for the activity stream to the widgets.

Many thanks,
    Paul

adam
    Participant

does your css look like this?

COPY CODE

.activity-list span.avatar, #whats-new-avatar, #activity-stream div.avatar {
    height: 60px;
    width: 60px;
    left: -30px;
    margin-bottom: 20px;
    }

if not, give it a shot in quick css. that should work for activity at least. not sure which widgets you mean?

pauldyke
    Participant

Thanks Adam – yes Chrome’s inspect element says this is the css I’m using. It’s the Members and Groups sidebar widgets that I’m referring to.

pauldyke
    Participant

Taking a look at the CSS has helped – thank you.

I’ve reduced the following pixels from 60px to 54px and the border is now circular! Not sure why it became oblong. I’ve added the following to Quick css:

.buddypress.widgets ul.item-list .item-avatar {width: 54px}
    .activity-list span.avatar, #whats-new-avatar, #activity-stream div.avatar {width:54px; height:54px}

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Paul, the above code is ok, I think other is the problem, you have a link to look closer?

Regards,
    Robert

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     pauldyke
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Paul, I tested in multiple browsers on mac and windows and all avatars seem to be ok. What browser are you using?

ps: I also attached some screenshots with these http://d.pr/i/XmhC , http://d.pr/i/McQi

Regards,
    Robert

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     pauldyke
    Participant

Hi Robert

Yes, all seems fine now I’ve added the CSS adjustments. I’m testing in Chrome and IE.
    Happy to set this as fixed.

Many thanks
    Paul

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?