This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Radu.

• Author
     gratefuldates
    Participant

I’m in the process of migrating users from a different dating theme and I’m looking for the location where user profile picture paths are being stored in the database. After some digging I thought the below information would be correct since sweetdate is using buddpress for profiles, but these meta_keys don’t appear to be in the specified table. Can you please point me in the right direction?

wp_usermeta – with the meta_keys:

‘bp_core_avatar_v1’ – the URL to the avatar thumbnail

‘bp_core_avatar_v1_path’ – the filesystem path to the thumbnail

‘bp_core_avatar_v2’ – same as v1 but the full size image

‘bp_core_avatar_v2_path’ – same as v1 but the full size image

Taken from this link: https://buddypress.org/support/topic/where-does-the-profile-data-go/

Radu

Hi,

I cannot figure out , i’ve uploaded a new avatar file named superavatar.png on my local install to try to find out where it goes, by searching in the database for that file but i cannot be found. It’s odd, i recommend you to ask this question on the buddy-press forum support cuz this it’s more related to their plugin than our theme.

This works if you upload in activity photo, it will be found if you search for the file name.

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?