This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by SQadmin.

• Author
     mcgreggor
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve noticed a few problems with the avatars, tested in Firefox and Chrome.

1. when cropping a newly uploaded photo, the preview in the bottom picture does not match with the selected area in the picture on top. This is confusing because users don’t know which one will be used.

2. The button that says ‘crop image’ is hard to find because it’s way down below. Users need to scroll their window to find it.

3. The profile picture appears much larger on the demo site than it does on my site.

Thanks
    Mcgreggor

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    I already checked it and everything seems to be ok. Do you have a demo link to take a look?

Regards,
    Robert

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     mcgreggor
    Participant

Sure, I’ve sent you the link and credentials by e-mail.

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Your problem comes from the avatar size that is set by Buddypress. On theme install create a file named bp-custom.php located in wp-content/plugins. Check if the file exists, if it doesn’t then create it and add the content form this one:
    https://archived.seventhqueen.com/files/bp-custom.txt

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?