This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by lappanion.

• Author
     lappanion
    Participant

Hi there, I just spend a few hours trying to figure out why I am unable to upload avatars to my site, group avatars work but not profile avatars, I also see no error message and I just spent some time with my host to make sure its not an issue on their end (they checked all the permissions etc and all is fine)…

Really puzzled, anyone any idea what I can do here? I already disabled and enable plugins on the site still broken…

sharmstr

respond privately with link and credentials

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

Also, do you have profile photo uploads enabled in wp admin > settings > bp > settings?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

lappanion
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     lappanion
    Participant

yes I double checked all settings

sharmstr

Yes, I need a login. I cant test uploading an avatar if I’m not logged in.

lappanion
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

your site is throwing a jquery error when it tries to add the image. Its happening even with the WP 2015 Theme enabled so its not kleo. Look for a plugin conflict.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     lappanion
    Participant

So weird, after disabling and re enabling all plugins a 3rd time it works now, no idea what was the issue here. Thanks for your help 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?