This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Abe.

• Author
     landonasbury
    Participant

When I try to edit existing elements (for instance homepage text block) with the backend editor on WP, the popup or modal layer will not let me save or close. I have to refresh the page to get out of it. I can create new content but this bug happens when I’m editing existing content.

lacreative.biz/hireacaregiver

I’m trying to edit the “Rated the #1 buddypress solution by worldwide community enthusiasts” type toward the middle of the page and the featured list below it. Both are existing content from the default homepage.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, Do you have WordPress 3.9 beta? We have seen this using that testing WordPress version. Please update Visual Composer plugin that you will find in the new theme version 1.4. In the main package downloaded from Themeforest you will see a folder named Plugins and js_composer.zip is the plugin. To update it you can remove old plugin from your site and re-upload the new one

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?