This topic has 15 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Radu.

• Author
     jungwirbtgut
    Participant

Hey,

I have two problems.

Please check this page:
    I have a background image which gets repeated but it should not. It should go over the Weight and height of the full screen.
    See attachment
    and
    #2 menu icons
    And I would like to change this Menu icons also – but I don’t know where to change..
    Check attachment #2
    Thank you for your help.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, i do not see it repeated, so i guess you fixed it? 🙂
    For the icons, go to Appearance – Menu and check attached

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Attachments:
     jungwirbtgut
    Participant

Hey,

no it’s not fixed.

Check attachment.
    It is maybe because your screen is to small. I checked on a 27″ mac – You might check this page: https://www.final.lynis-nailacademy.de/schulung/ there you can see the case I mentioned.

And the menu icon, it doesn’t work because the icon is display: none; check attachment also. If I enable the icon to be displayed it is shown but on the wrong position..

Thanks for your help.

Attachments:
     Laura

Hello, this is not actually the background of the page, this show because the height of the page is not enough to fill the screen, so there is not enough content.
    Try by adding this to style.css of child theme

COPY CODE

body, #content, .page-title-colors, #respond {
        height: -webkit-fill-available !important;
    }

Can you display the icons so i can see it?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

jungwirbtgut
    Participant

Perfect, the Code worked for me, thanks for that!

I displayed the icons – but you can’t see them because they are hidden in css by default.

jungwirbtgut
    Participant

Okay didn’t work for me. Check it please – you can go on the page but you can’t see all elements because you can’t scroll..

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

jungwirbtgut
    Participant

Okay thank you!

Radu

Hi,

1. There it’s because of the selector itself, in that space where you don;t want to have background it’s body, so you will have to remove from selector body

COPY CODE

#content, .page-title-colors, #respond {
        background-image: url(https://www.final.lynis-nailacademy.de/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/hintergrund-academy-09.jpg) !important;
        background-size: cover;
        background-repeat: no-repeat;

2. Icons can be changed and managed from wp-admin -> appearance -> menus

Cheers
    R

jungwirbtgut
    Participant

#1: I don’t understand – could you explain more? What I have to do? Do you have a css code to put in style.css?

#2: header menu is working but not the side menu – check attachment.

Attachments:
     Radu

Hi,

1. I taught you had added by custom css that image there, and i had told you to remove from selector body. In this case just add this css to wp-admin -> theme options -> quick css to remove the bg img from body

COPY CODE

body {
        background: none #fff !important;
    }

2. From what i know you cannot have custom icons by submenu items, on our demo we don’t have

Cheers
    R

jungwirbtgut
    Participant

Yes I understand – but than the image isn’t full screen..

Check attachment. I want to have the background always fullscreen or full height.
    So if I open a accordion or anything that the background would get bigger.

I hope you understand. The background in the image should be full width an height ..
    If i open the according you should see that the background is moving or changing..

Attachments:
     jungwirbtgut
    Participant

I its possible please just add the needed code or anything to my custom css or style.css file to fix that.. 🙂

You are allowed to

Radu

Hi,

Just use this css

COPY CODE

div#content {
        min-height: calc(100vh - 60px);
    }

Cheeers
    R

jungwirbtgut
    Participant

Yeeeees!! Thats it! Thank you very much

Radu

Hi,

You’re very welcome
    Please, if you have time leave us a review on themeforest on product page : https://themeforest.net/item/kleo-pro-community-focused-multipurpose-buddypress-theme/reviews/6776630

Have a nice day
    Cheers
    R

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The forum ‘Theme options & Demo content’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?