This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Abe.

• Author
     robblundell
    Participant

Hi,

I have successfully converted most of the website to a black background. However I am still have a problem with certain css.

Firstly behind the Join Group and Leave Group- I need to change the background of these links to #000.

Also in all the buddy press sidebars, when I have something selected as either (Popular, Active or Newest), I need this background to be #000.

Also behind the “active 2 minutes ago” in the buddpress sidebars, the background is also white and needs to be black. I have a feeling this just may be one css change. Please advise and see attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, Yes this is related only to CSS an you should inspect those elements using Chrome browser or Mozilla Firebug to see what CSS you need to customize. Any CSS customization can be added to the child theme in style.css or in Sweetdate – Styling options – Quick css

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

robblundell
    Participant

Thanks @Abe! Wow now I will use that trick for everything. You are a star!

Abe
    Keymaster

Glad I could help

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Background behind specific links’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?