This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     csloan
    Participant

Just trying to see how the background color would look in black or dark grey vs. white so I changed the background color in Layout Settings to the desired shade of black, but after saving it, the site’s background is still white.  I even tried adding an image too, and no change from white, no matter how many settings for the background I adjusted.

Why is this feature not working?

Thanks

Radu

Hi,

Do you have latest theme version 4.0.4 and also the afferent plugins, the plugin update status can be checked from wp-admin -> appearance -> install plugins.

Let me know.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     csloan
    Participant

I did not before…but now I have updated the theme to 4.0.4 and all the active plugins are also up to date….but issue still exists…can’t change background color in theme settings. See attached screenshot.

After updating I also ran into 2 minor formatting issues…but I will open a seperate ticket for those so can keep track.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Can you please provide admin credentials to check ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     csloan
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi,

I was able to change the bg, but the i see the changes only after i clear the cache by choosing Empty All Caches

Cheers

Radu

evtwumasi
    Participant

am having the same issue

Radu

There is no problem with Kleo theme, there was a problem from the user, because the user hasn’t cleared the cache, so clear the cache to can see changes in frontend

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?