This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Radu.

• Author
     gigidesign
    Participant

I need to change the background color of the dropdown menu on hover. It worked on desktop but the background is not working on mobile. Is this a bug?

I can’t do this using the Theme options settings because I’m only going to change the background of the dropdown menu.

I am using the following css rule:

.header-color .navbar-nav .dropdown-menu li a:hover {
    background: #nnnnnn;
    }

Radu

Hello,

Provide URL please.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     gigidesign
    Participant

http://gedmart.com

I further found out that it’s also ok on iPads but not on cellphones.

Radu

I cannot acces your website (see attachment)

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     gigidesign
    Participant

I have temporarily whitelisted your ip. It’s either you inherited this ip from spammers or you have been doing the spam yourself and had been reported so you are now in our database of spammers. Let me know as soon as you’re done.

Radu

Same problem again, your protection system have been banned all ISP ip’s.

We have dynamic IP. With any IP from your ISP we receive that message.

gigidesign
    Participant

Well, I think that the problem might not be in your theme since this only happens on iPhones. It’s fine on iPads. Anyways, try to test it yourself by adding background on hover of submenu items. You should be able to easily do this.

Radu

Hello,

On my side your css code dosen’t work for me

Try on your side with this code

COPY CODE

.navbar-transparent .navbar-nav>li>.dropdown-menu, .navbar-transparent .navbar-nav>li>.dropdown-menu .dropdown-menu {
    background-color: #nnnnnn !important;

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?