This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     ben198
    Participant

I’ve changed the colour of the background in the customizer. It has cahnged the background colour of the content areas, but the actually background colour of the site is still white. For example is the content is not long enough to fill the length of the page then the gap below is still white. If I pull down on mobile then it reveals the white background colour behind.

sharmstr

That’s correct. Its called “Main Section” which means it will only change the main content area. Pop this into your quick css and you should be good.

COPY CODE

body {
        background-color: #282828 !important;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

moving because this isnt a bug…

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

I like your site btw 🙂

ben198
    Participant

Thank you so much, this has done the job!

sharmstr

Great!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?