This topic has 20 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Andrei.

• Author
     tmh23
    Participant

I would like to have a background image to show on all pages but the home page. I am using the Homepage default layout for the home page and when I scroll I can see the back ground image in the different sections.
    Is it possible to change this?

tmh23
    Participant

Here are a couple screen shots that show what I’m talking about.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, right now its not possible to choose a background image for each page, but maybe a plugin could do this for you

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

tmh23
    Participant

Why is it that I only see the background through certain elements and not others. As in the screen shots above, I have a background image placed in a section but an element like the counter shows through the section background to the main background image. Can this be fixed? Here’s another screen shot from your default home page. The element that is the Get Kleo buttom is the only thing that shows through to the main background image.

Attachments:
     Laura

Hello, could you share a link please?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

tmh23
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     tmh23
    Participant

HELP! This is ruining my design. Haha!! Any ideas how to fix this??

Attachments:
     Andrei

Hi,

Can you please post some admin credentials so we can give a look at how you’ve structured your page in the backend ?

Looking forward.
    Cheers

tmh23
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Andrei

Hi,

I’ve added a small css for fixing your section backgrounds, I’ll give a test and see if this is an issue from our theme or just a something broken from visual composer.

Let me know if I can help you with anything else.
    Cheers

tmh23
    Participant

Perfect! Thank you.
    Did you find whether it is an issue theme wide?

Andrei

Not yet but I have this on my to do list.
    Cheers

tmh23
    Participant

Cool.
    Another question…. can the font size and background of these dividers be changed?

Attachments:
     tmh23
    Participant

Oh, I noticed a couple issues with your code installed. Changes background to #ffffff for the whole site no matter what you have selected in background styling options. And it changes the background of the members and the ring around the avatar is not correct. Screenshots show these issues. Search input field is affected as well.
    Any idea how to have the fix but not have these other issues?

Attachments:
     tmh23
    Participant

Has an effect and fills in the notification bubbles here as well.

Attachments:
     tmh23
    Participant

I sort of like the effect that it has on the members page and the shading with the notification bubbles. Possible to just fix where it is effecting the search field on the members page?

tmh23
    Participant

Noticing it also effects the bog post page with a grey background.

Andrei

Hi, I have updated the css fix to reflect only on the home page.
    Cheers

tmh23
    Participant

Great. Thank you!

tmh23
    Participant

I still get an odd border circle around the avatar on the profile page when using the full width profile page.
    Screenshot shows issue.

Attachments:
     Andrei

Just go to “Theme Options > Styling options > Main” and at “Background color” section check the “Transparent” attribute. That should do the job.

Cheers

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?