This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     vineshare
    Participant

Hi,
    http://www.vineshare.com.au
    I am unable to have my background images responsive to iphone devices.
    It works fine on desktop but pixelated on mobile devices.
    Can you please let me know how to fix this.
    Thanks,

Radu

Hi,

Go to that row settings and set fixed background disabled.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     vineshare
    Participant

Hi Radu,
    Thanks for this. I have this disabled and reset that setting to check and it is still not working.
    I notice on the Kleo Demo: Community, there is a background image at the bottom (blurry background with “In case you need help” etc..).
    When I view this demo on my iphone it does the same thing – does not resize the image for the screen. Works fine for laptop, just not for iphone.
    Can you please advise.

Thanks,

Radu

I looked at your site and i see no changes, make sure that the background fixed is disabled

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     vineshare
    Participant

Hi,
    I worked it out – it is not responsive with parallax affect on.
    Is there a way of having parallax on desktop/laptop and also on mobile/tablet devices?
    Or allowing parallax on desktop/laptop and disabling parallax on mobile/tablet?

Thanks.

Radu

Hi,

For the moment you cannot disable the parallax on mobile/tablet, but in future we will add this option.

Meanwhile you can use the fix that i provided above.

Cheers

vineshare
    Participant

Thanks Radu,
    I have tried disabling fixed background>save>update. This only works when parallax is disabled.
    When parallax is enabled it forces the image to be fixed – is there a way of disabling fixed image and enabling parallax?

Thanks,

Radu

Hi,

For the moment there are no out of the box options to achieve this right now but we will take it into consideration.

Regards

Andrei

@vineshare, add the following css rule in theme options > quick css:

COPY CODE

.kleo-mobile .bg-parallax{
    	background-attachment: scroll !important;
    }

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?