This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     talktejas
    Participant

I tried to edit the news-magazine-homepage- demo page to customize as per my requirement.

I did not need revolution slider so I deleted it.

After that I found the News Magazine background images that is there on the following demo (http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/news-magazine/) is repeted through out the page.

I checked the settings again and settings are background -> image -> no-repet i tried to change it to something else, save and change back and save…

But still the problem persists. On inspecting css, I found out that tag background-repet is not there when i delete the original revolution slider. but on the page with original revolution slider, this tag does get generated.

I manually typed in inspector the css of not to repet background, and it works, but form front end when you develop the site, this tag doesn’t get generated.

Laura

Hello, please try this css in style.css or quick css

COPY CODE

body {
        background-repeat: no-repeat !important;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?