This topic has 7 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     raulpuhu
    Participant

Hello.

I am using the Ultimate Addons plugin for Visual Composer. I want to put a background gradient to a section, but does not work. What I can do to run background styles for sections and rows in Kleo ?. or what should I do to make all functions of this plugin compatible with this theme?

Thank You.

Laura
    This reply has been set as private.
     Jg2015
    Participant

this is also a problem for my site can you please tell me how to fix this issue

Andrei

Can someone share a copy of this plugin with us so we can give it a test run with our theme ?
    Thanks.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     liveexercise
    Participant

I am unable to get any of the row effects from the Ultimate Addons plugin to work with the KLEO theme through Visual Composer. None of the overlay, separator or image/video/color effects work. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Andrei

I’ll ask again, can somebody please email me a copy of the plugin at dev@seventhqueen.com ?
    Thanks

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Whoweez
    Participant

Hi there,

I’ve mailed you the plugin files.

I’dd appreciate if you could send me a fix – love these features 🙂

Let me know asap.

Thanks for Ver 3.0 (unbelievable!!!)
    Wzz

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi there. please take a look at this video to enable theme compatibility https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEoFGpqlYYM

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?