This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Catalin.

• Author
     iusethemes
    Participant

I’m looking to put different pageground on different pages. For example on the theme demo their is a search bar with a background of a city. How can I do this, cant figure it out. Thanks

sharmstr

You add a row in VC and set an image as the background. Then in the row, add the search form.

Read the VC documentation in the kleo download. Also, you can import the demo page and see how its built https://archived.seventhqueen.com/documentation/kleo#demo

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     iusethemes
    Participant

what is the VC document named?

sharmstr

Make sure you download the full kleo package from theme forest. the go to Main Files/Documentation/Visual Composer

You can also go to their website http://kb.wpbakery.com/index.php?title=Visual_Composer

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Catalin

Hi, I guess the best option is to import demo content and see how we did it if you can’t figure it out. The process should be fairly simple, as @sharmstr advised, just add a element in your page and then click the pencil edit button to edit the containing row, then set the image background from there.

See the image attached

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?