This topic has 12 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     mckown
    Participant

it works but had to remove it because it caused glitches in the “Theme General Settings” panel when creating posts & pages. Adding support for BadgeOS and some custom tweaks would be awesome in future updates.

Abe
    Keymaster

Thank you. We will inspect that

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

jchamp
    Participant

Hi There

Any updates as to when this issue will be resolved. Was hoping this theme would work nicely with that plugin.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hey guys, please replace theme files from the attached archive until next update to fix the admin page Theme General Settings problem.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     jchamp
    Participant

Hi Abe

I am not to technical minded with website so how would I upload that file you sent..

Awesome theme by the way! I love it!!!

Abe
    Keymaster

You extract the files, connect by FTP to your server, go to wp-content/themes/kleo and put the files from the archive to replace existing theme files(you should see the same folder structure in the theme as in the archive).
    Thanks 🙂

---

jchamp
    Participant

Hi Abe

OK cool thank you will do that 😉 getting excited now haha

jchamp
    Participant

Hi Abe

Just to check do I still need to add these files or did you fix it with the update?

Abe
    Keymaster

You need to make the changes since this will be available in 1.5 version available in May

---

jchamp
    Participant

Hi Abe…

I did what you said and I tried updating the visual composure and the site crashed. Now I have a white page.

Abe
    Keymaster

@jchamp I haven’t said something about updating the visual composer plugin here. What have you done?

---

zingodingo
    Participant

Kleo is BadgeOS compatible? am I right?

Abe
    Keymaster

Yes, it should be compatible

---

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?