This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by ro1and.

• Author
     tonybonafide
    Participant

Hello – I have Kleo them version 2.3.1 and just installed BadgeOS and awarded some badges. Unfoirtunately they do not appear in the profile so I need to know if KLEO supports this with BadgeOS or if I need to get a different Badge system.

Thanks!

Tony

Laura

Hello, the profile is not a KLEO thing, its Buddypress, so in order to show BadgeOS in your buddypress profile, you need the BadgeoS Community addon, that is free

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Kieran
    Participant

BadgeOS requires the following additional plugin to work with BuddyPress.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/badgeos-community-add-on/

After this is installed navigate to and tick the following

“BadgeOS” > “Achievement Types” > “Badges”* > “Activity Posts” / “Profile Achievements”.

* If you use multiple categories or have renamed this category simply adjust and rinse/repeat

I hope this helps 🙂

Kieran.

ro1and
    Participant

Hi guys, I was attempting to take advantage of the Geo capabilities, so I installed the plugin, followed the documentation as thoroughly as possible, but have been stuck since yesterday as when I try to view any of the pages, I’m getting a blank white screen. It appears some errors are going off in my Firefox console, but I got the short end of the stick when it comes to debugging. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best,
    Roland

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     ro1and
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     ro1and
    Participant

Sorry, just realized I posted this in the wrong place */face-palm

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?