This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     denizalp
    Participant

My logo’s height is exactly 176 px but when I upload logo and change the header pixel 88 to 176 it becames bigger than 176 px. I want to display the original logo size but I can’t. Can you help me?

http://www.drewamca.com

sharmstr

try this css

COPY CODE

#logo_img {
        max-height: 176px !important;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

denizalp
    Participant

Nope it didn’t work. @sharmstr

sharmstr

The logo looks 176px high to me.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

denizalp
    Participant

I think you are using Mozilla. I have opera, mozilla and chrome. When I open opera and chrome logo looks way too much bigger but with Mozilla there isn’t any problem.

sharmstr

Not the case. Both show the logo at 176px tall.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     denizalp
    Participant

Look at the images.I think it’s related with computer’s browser’s display resolution. @sharmstr

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Do you have zoom level turned up on that browser? Because even the menu font size is bigger in your attached images.

denizalp
    Participant

No it’s %100. Also I said it’s chrome feature. I think that because not just only my site like that. Every single site I open with Opera or Chrome is that way.

@sharmstr

sharmstr

I cant reproduce it. It looked fine in all of my browsers.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?