This topic has 12 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Radu.

• Author
     randrcomputers
    Participant

Installed BBPres 2.6RC7 on Dev site and performance gains are huge and it fixes a bug im having with 1000th post in a thread BUT…

I loose subscribe/Unsubscribe options on threads in forums! its there in topic index to subscribe to whole forum but is gone for each thread. I know BBPress 2.6 is not “released” but this is going to be a problem soon enough so i thought i would ask about a fix as i think i may want to run it on live site if this subscribe issue can be fixed easy.

randrcomputers
    Participant

I also just noticed your subscribe options are different here! mine is just text but yours are animated maybe thats related?

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Can you screenshot (containing page url) please where the button disappears and where they should be placed? Our theme just style the bbpress not removes nothing.

Let me know

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     randrcomputers
    Participant

here is screen shot the favorite/subscribe is at top of first post on every page in forum but with RC7 of bbpress its not there.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     randrcomputers
    Participant

more info on this it does work with wordpress default themes like twenty twelve

Radu

Will wait to see their official release since rc version it’s not the final one.

Cheers
    R

randrcomputers
    Participant

Bummer! any help with CSS to fix for now?

Radu

If they are not rendered there from php level a css cannot show them if they are not in the html structure.

randrcomputers
    Participant

other themes work fine and i can get a subscribe button to show in kleo theme with the plugin bbpress style pack but looks bad and is dead center ontop of thread so i know it can be shown with kleo

Radu

When they will release the official version non RC and that happens we will fix that, if they release new version and that happens you will have to use a previous version until we fix that.

Cheers
    R

randrcomputers
    Participant

Trying to create a ticket about moving the ajax search in menu to right as it overlaps bad but i cannot create a ticket says i need to purchase support but im fairly certain i have that up to date!

Radu

Hi,

WE had changed the platform to https://my.seventhqueen.com so you can open a ticket there, this platform it’s no more used that’s why the delay.

I recommend you to open there a ticket for a fast resolution.

Cheers
    R

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?