This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by ellos.

• Author
     ellos
    Participant

Please take a look here: highwayliberty.com/ru/forums/forum/russian-language-forums/adoptation-ru/
    You would notice that the username ‘highwayliberty’ is quite long and doesn’t fit in line with the rest of the entries – it kinda goes on the second line.

Is there any way to make it so everything fits nicely into one line?

Thanks.
    Elijah.

sharmstr

Adjust this as necessary

COPY CODE

li.bbp-forum-freshness, li.bbp-topic-freshness {
      width: 30%;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

ellos
    Participant

Would it be possible to adjust rather the widest column and make it narrower?
    Please see attached.
    The code you mentioned I think adjust the freshness column and it is pretty narrow already.
    Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Did you even try it? The “freshness” is set to 25% by default. The avatar and name are IN the freshness column. There is no width set on the first column. It just takes up whatever space is left over after the topic/posts/freshness columns have taken there space.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

ellos
    Participant

Sorry, sharmstr. Seemed like I forgot to answer.
    Yes, my assumption was completely wrong and everything works like charm.

Thanks.
    Elijah

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?