This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     sachaf
    Participant

I just activated bbpress, but i can’t see it in the backoffice.
    It’s activated in the plugins page, in the kleo theme options, but nothing in the left wordpress menu…????
    So i can’t do nothing with it.

Catalin

do you have “Forums” or “Topics” tab ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     sharmstr

I’ve had that happen 3 times. Every time it had to do with a plugin conflict. Disable all plugins except BP and BBP. If the Forums menu shows up, then start enabling plugins one by one until you find the culprit.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sachaf
    Participant

No tabs…but i will try to disable some plugins, thank you 🙁

sharmstr

I just remembered that twice it was WooCommerce. But that was several updates ago.

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?