This topic has 25 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Andrei.

• Author

Tagged: , ,

ideasmakemarket
    Participant

Hi,

On clicking the reply id of any post in bbpress or on submitting a reply to bbpress, it hides the earlier responses and does not display correctly.
    Example: http://ideasmakemarket.com/forums/topic/is-ethical-marketing-the-right-way-to-path-to-follow#post-2834 This hides the replies over it. Also on replying to a thread, the user sees this in the display rather than the full thread. Full thread link: http://ideasmakemarket.com/forums/topic/is-ethical-marketing-the-right-way-to-path-to-follow

Problem 2: The bbpress editor is not responsive on mobile browsers.

Help needed : How to display the related topics like this?

ideasmakemarket
    Participant

I changed to twentyfourteen them and it worked fine, Disabled all plugins and it worked fine. So looks like a conflict with some js in Kleo. Can you please help…

ideasmakemarket
    Participant

Still pending a response

sharmstr

There has to be a plugin conflict of some sort. Check out the kleo demo. It doesnt happen there.

http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/forums/topic/set-up-group-and-sitewide-forums/#post-5002

http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/forums/topic/set-up-group-and-sitewide-forums/

Take a look at the screenshot. Whatever is causing this is probably the issue.

Also, the form is responsive by default.

Keep kleo active and disable all those extra plugin and turn of whatever you’re using to minify the css. Clear you cache and see if you have the same issue. If you dont, turn them back on one a at a time to find the conflict.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

ideasmakemarket
    Participant

I disabled all plugins, cleared all cache. It still continued.

I switched to twentyfourteen theme, with all plugins, it worked fine.

Really need ur help on this one…

ideasmakemarket
    Participant

I am using W3 Total Cache

sharmstr

I still see extra plugin enabled and the files are still being minified.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

ideasmakemarket
    Participant

What I meant was I had already tried in last two days… the issue had continued…

Is it possible to redirect the user to the topic and not the reply after his response is posted?

ideasmakemarket
    Participant

I have deactivated minify… still issue continues…

ideasmakemarket
    Participant

Deactivated everything still the issue continues and has no change can u pls have a look now…

ideasmakemarket
    Participant

It’s really really urgent… with all plugins on in default twentyfourteen theme , I dont face the issue… pls help…

ideasmakemarket
    Participant

Can u pls help today…

Andrei

Can you please take down the maintenance mode or provide admin credentials so I can give a look at your issue ?

Thanks

ideasmakemarket
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     ideasmakemarket
    Participant

Also wanted to know how to display post count and related topics like it is shown in this forum…

Andrei

Can I deactivate all plugins ? The issue behavior doesn’t seem to be related to our theme from what I’ve seen until now.

Looking forward.

ideasmakemarket
    Participant

Ok u can… just dont deactivate maintenance plugin… since when visitors will come dont want them to see it like this…

ideasmakemarket
    Participant

Also switching to twentyfourteen solves the issue…

Andrei

Ok, thank you for your patience, I’ve managed to find a way to recreate this issue but unfortunately it will take us around 1-2 days to fix it. The issue appears just when you have your bbpress set up to appear on 3 columns layout, meanwhile we’re working at the fix I suggest you to leave your bbpress layout set up on 2 columns layout and everything will work just fine.

I’m sorry for any inconvenience that this might caused.
    I’ll be back as soon as I’ll have the fix for this.
    Thank you.

ideasmakemarket
    Participant

Sure Andrei. I am glad that the matter has been detected. 🙂 One thing I wanted to add, was even with a 3
    I must add here that the work u guys have put in on Kleo is truly amazing…

There are two more things I wanted to ask…

1. Can you pls add the files in the change log with respect to latest update… so that I can just look at updating those files..since I have added few codes
    2. How do you display similar topics and post count of users in bbpress…

Andrei

Hi,

1. We’ll post the changelog of the files somewhere tomorrow, but for an easier way to keep your modifications protected at theme updates would be to make them in a child theme.

2. It’s a custom widget modified by us, I’ll gonna attached below as a plugin.

Cheers

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     ideasmakemarket
    Participant

Thank you so much 🙂

ideasmakemarket
    Participant

Ok and how have u added the blue fonts in menu like “NEW” and “2”.

Also any idea how similar posts was created… as it gives suggestions before creating a topic.

Andrei

Hi, for the blue labels in menu items use an “em” tag in your title.
    For topic suggestions you can use the following plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/bbpress-auto-suggest-topics-based-on-new-topic-title/screenshots/

And the fix for the 3 columns issue is the following code which should be added to “Theme Options > General Settings > Quick Css”, we’ll also realease this fix in our next update.

COPY CODE

#main-container > .row {
        display: table;
    }

@media screen and (max-width: 767px) {
    	#main-container .template-page.tpl-3ll,
    	#main-container .sidebar.sidebar-3ll,
    	#main-container .template-page.tpl-3rr,
    	#main-container .sidebar.sidebar-3rr,
    	#main-container .template-page.tpl-3lr,
    	#main-container .sidebar.sidebar-3lr {
    		margin-bottom: 0;
    		padding-bottom: 0;
    	}
    	#main-container > .row {
    		display: block;
    	}
    }

Let me know if it worked correctly.
    Thanks

ideasmakemarket
    Participant
     Andrei

It seems the issue still persists on webkit browsers, we’ll keep on investigating this issue.
    Cheers

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?