This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by joy.

• Author
     joy
    Participant

How can I get the layout – specifically the freshness section to be the way BBpress is built? The way it’s done with Kleo provides for very poor formatting between screen sizes. I would like the freshness label to be above the author. Please help.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Andrei

Hi,

Hi, the listing you’re showing us is just the default bbPress one and it doesn’t get inline with our overall design, even if the listings are pretty much the same, they put an accent on the table style, which is pretty old.

Starting from the following css selectors you can style the section by your own desire.

“#bbpress-forums li.bbp-body li.bbp-topic-freshness a” – for topic listing – date
    “#bbpress-forums li.bbp-body li.bbp-topic-freshness p” – for topic listing – author
    “#bbpress-forums li.bbp-body li.bbp-forum-freshness a” – for forum listing – date
    “#bbpress-forums li.bbp-body li.bbp-forum-freshness p” – for forum listing – author

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     joy
    Participant

Not sure that I follow you. But I’ll give these a try. Thank you very much.

joy
    Participant

Hello, I have some CSS that I used to fix the mobile view. Since the same properties apply I used it for the global as well. However, it’s inconsistent and my margins are funny. The first two topics look fine, but as you scroll, you can see the layout isn’t displaying the same way. Any ideas?

COPY CODE
    #bbpress-forums li.bbp-body li.bbp-forum-freshness, #bbpress-forums li.bbp-body li.bbp-topic-freshness {
      color: #bbb;
      font-size: 12px;
      text-align: right;
      padding-top: 30px;
      font-weight: 700;
    }
    #bbpress-forums li.bbp-forum-freshness .bbp-topic-meta, #bbpress-forums li.bbp-topic-freshness .bbp-topic-meta {
      display: inline;
      margin-top: -70px;
      float: right;
    }

#bbpress-forums li.bbp-body li.bbp-forum-freshness a, #bbpress-forums li.bbp-body li.bbp-topic-freshness a {
    	line-height: 0px;
    	margin-top: 15px;
    }
     joy
    Participant

Uploaded wrong file. He is a screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     joy
    Participant

Can someone please take a look at this? Thank you.

joy
    Participant

Too much hassle and no support. Disregard.

Andrei

Can you please provide me an url to your page so I can see until where have you reached with this modifications and what’s not working ?

Looking forward.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     joy
    Participant

That’s okay. I removed the code, it’s too much trouble.

But I would appreciate help on my other post about the ajax search box. Thank you. 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?