This topic has 13 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by russellkhan.

• Author
     russellkhan
    Participant

Hi, this is out of theme scope question. Just wondering how did you managed to get bbpress live search working for topic search on your support page. Is this the plugin you’ve used: bbPress – Live Topic Suggestions by adbox,japh

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, Yes you can use that plugin. we used that also with a couple of small custom changes

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

russellkhan
    Participant

Hi Abe, Thanks for responding back. Out of the box it’s not working. May I ask for your knowledge regarding how you get it to work and customization you did.

leonardoarias
    Participant

Very interested in this as well. +1

Abe
    Keymaster

that is the plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/bbpress-auto-suggest-topics-based-on-new-topic-title/ and it should work out of the box

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

russellkhan
    Participant

Hi Abe, I’ve installed above plugin but for some reason it is still not working. I’ve uploaded my site Yesterday. Mixngeek.com
    If you have a time I can provide you the admin login for you to have a look if i am missing anything. Thanks

russellkhan
    Participant

Hi Abe, I did little bit search internet about this issue. Though I know nothing about JQuery Search. I think it is clashing with main menu search engine of Kleo theme which I belive is built around jQuery-Ajax Autosuggest. Is there anyway you can do some test?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi @russellkhan
    give me an user to login since I can’t see JS errors

---

russellkhan
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, sorry for the late reply. Tried to login but couldn’t any more. have you managed to fix this?

---

russellkhan
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, I think the problem comes from the fact that your forums are assigned to groups and the path to the forum in like /groups/..

---

Abe
    Keymaster

You will need to make some changes in the plugin in /modules/module.enqueue.php where it checks the post type

---

russellkhan
    Participant

Thanks Abe, I am not good at hacking codes..Leave it for the time being. We’ll see if author of this plugin make any changes on this plugin to work with buddypress forum

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?