This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Laura.

• Author
     steve907
    Participant

I have set the forums/ page for bbpres to the new sidebar I created:

http://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/1737432/acc90b53b19aaa077d0126130dc5041e

But when I test the page, it shows me the default sidebar not the forum sidebar.

In the BBPress settings I have tried different sidebar options. None seem to affect the sidebar. (Except full width will change it to full width). But I can’t change the actual sidebar to a different sidebar.

http://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/1737454/67b748b43bab46b52f750b105239ec0d

I have tried changing the forums/ page sidebar to different ones and always shows default sidebar.

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

steve907
    Participant

I found a plugin that made it work.

Laura

Hello, please share the plugin name for others 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

steve907
    Participant

Here you go. Worked like a charm.
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/content-aware-sidebars/

Laura

Thanks you 🙂

erynnlouise
    Participant

I was not able to get this plugin to work. Anyone else figure it out?

Laura

Hello, that is a question related to the third party plugin, try to ask then at the support forum as they would know better than me 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?