This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author

Tagged: ,

com_agriness
    Participant

Hi,

I have installed BBpress+BuddyPress but the menu Forum in Member Page not working. What do I to fix this in Kleo theme?

regards.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, Clicking goes nowhere? We haven’t managed to access that page since it is restricted.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

com_agriness
    Participant

Abe, Clicking it opens the Forum page, but it is empty. It seems that the template does not understand that bbPress is the source of the forums. It is this?

How do I for the template to show user’s forums correctly?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, I see the /forums shows you forums now

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

com_agriness
    Participant

Abe.. yes.. /forums is ok! The problem is in Topics Starded by User. When I access the Forum button in Member Page… this is empty.

Abe
    Keymaster

Try updating to the latest theme version. I can’t test that page since it is restricted

---

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?