This topic has 23 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 8 years by justinshenk.

• Author
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, if you are using BWP plugin then these are the required settings to make it run without problems related to theme css/js

Add these two lines in BWP settings in the scripts to minify in the header:
    kleo-init
    modernizr

You need to add this code to kleo-child/functions.php so it will exclude the fonts file that doesn’t play well with the minify

COPY CODE

add_filter('bwp_minify_style_ignore', 'exclude_my_css');

function exclude_my_css($excluded)
    {
        $excluded = array('kleo-fonts');
        return $excluded;
    }

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

guy_fraser
    Participant

I’m not sure what you mean by this:

kleo-init
    modernizr

guy_fraser
    Participant

Ah, realised the UI in the latest version (pre-release from developer site) has different UI.

I noticed I have several plugins outputting modernizr and was wondering if it would be worth just having one modernizr file that includes everything and ignore all the plugin/theme versions?

Abe
    Keymaster

Yes you need only one modernizr and if you can it is advised to only include one.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

sandervm86
    Participant

Minify CSS bestanden automatic not working in the bwp. when i put this on the webpage look crack.

i did these things you said

kleo-init
    modernizr

You need to add this code to kleo-child/functions.php so it will exclude the fonts file that doesn’t play well with the minify

its off at this moment others my users think im crazy 😉
    can you let me know when you’re on? to check it out? then i can put it on.. im online

Abe
    Keymaster

@sandervm86 I don’t know what you mean there sorry 🙂
    have you added the code to the child theme functions.php
    what is the problem?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---

sandervm86
    Participant

Look at my site :receptenmaker.nl

And yes i added the code to the child theme 🙂

sandervm86
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sandervm86
    Participant

Putted bwm off till YouRe online.

neelesh7
    Participant

kleo-init – Is that for Sweet date as well?

Abe
    Keymaster

@neelesh7 this is just KLEO related

---

FD
    Participant

Hi,

What are the recommended settings for Sweetdate when using the BWP plugin?

Abe
    Keymaster

For sweetdate check this https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/w3tc-settings-imported/#post-10536

---

FD
    Participant

Thank´s again @abe! 🙂

jdrick55
    Participant

I downloaded the bwp plugin, went in the settings in the back end and:

1. check the first four boxes on under the general section
    2. for the advanced option, i checked the first box, that’s it. not to familiar with cdn
    3. went to the “managed enqued files” tab and clicked on “+scripts to move to header”, then I pasted “kleo-init
    modernizr” and saved all changes
    4. went in my ftp and added your given codes to the child-theme function.

After all that, the site is still thrown off. what am I doing wrong? Please help

Abe
    Keymaster

@jdrick55 if you still have problems share a link to your site. also you can try adding resources to minification one by one to see which is causing the error.

---

jdrick55
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

please disable plugins before posting or debugging theme..
    Sweetcaptcha plugin is trowing JS errors
    Do your tests with recommended theme plugins and see how it goes.

---

jdrick55
    Participant

I disabled sweetcaptcha, and every other plugin other than Buddypress and BWP, still was an issue. Also I have css and js set to minify automatically, should those stay checked off?

Abe
    Keymaster

You need to leave these scripts where they are and don’t minify them or move them
    kleo-init
    modernizr
    kleo-fonts

---

justinshenk
    Participant

Hello,
    I followed the instructions provided above, keeping the two scripts modified header, adding to the functions.php of kleo-child, and still get broken theme.
    Testing site: http://dreamb.org/history2
    Please advise.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

What I see is that you don’t have K-elements plugin and also VIsual composer needs to be installed

---

justinshenk
    Participant

Hi,
    Sorry I had turned them off for another testing purpose. These plugins are on now, please check again.
    http://dreamb.org/history2/

justinshenk
    Participant

After excluding most css and scripts it works. Thanks.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?