This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by SQadmin.

• Author
     Noz
    Participant

Hi,

Something very strange happened : there was suddenly no woman on line and I discovered that my account gender changed to man looking for woman (instead of woman looking for a man) after I have edited some other infos on my frontend profile.

I Put it back to woman, and now there is NO woman and NO man on line… ???

Besides, when I use search form to look for a man, I get woman’s profile in search result
    Same thing when I search for a woman (get man’s profile)…

Very strange and very annoying ! :/

Data base AND/OR profile config AND/OR something else bug ? How to fix this ?

PLEASE HELP !!!

Noz
    Participant

PS : profile elements are translated.

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    For the search to work you need to enable matching field from Sweetdate -> Buddypress. You should match “I am a” and “Looking for”(your translated ones).

If you have translated you fields then you need to change the kleo_status_icon shortcodes from the homepage to match your translated ones:

COPY CODE

[kleo_status_icon type="Translated Man" image="http://seventhqueen.com/demo/sweetdatewp/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/apple-touch-icon.png" subtitle="Man online"] 

Change the name under the type attribute with your translated one

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     SQadmin
    Keymaster

Also you need to set the Sex field from Sweetdate -> Buddypress. This is used for the member count

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?