This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by SQadmin.

• Author
     vanaila
    Participant

My website is unreachable because of that:

Uncaught exception ‘Exception’ with message ‘fetch – <b>MySQL server has gone away</b><br>—<br> Query: select * from wp_revslider_sliders order by id’ in /homez.764/reseauan/www/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/revslider/inc_php/framework/functions.class.php:7 Stack trace: #0 /homez.764/reseauan/www/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/revslider/inc_php/framework/db.class.php(22): UniteFunctionsRev::throwError(‘fetch – <b>MySQ…’, -1) #1 /homez.764/reseauan/www/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/revslider/inc_php/framework/db.class.php(36): UniteDBRev->throwError(‘fetch – <b>MySQ…’) #2 /homez.764/reseauan/www/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/revslider/inc_php/framework/db.class.php(124): UniteDBRev->checkForErrors(‘fetch’) #3 /homez.764/reseauan/www/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/revslider/inc_php/revslider_slider.class.php(924): UniteDBRev->fetch(‘wp_revslider_sl…’, ”, ‘id’) #4 /homez.764/reseauan/www/wordpress/wp-content/themes/sweetdate/functions.php(939): RevSlider->getArrSliders() #5 /homez.764/reseauan/www/wordpress/wp in /homez.764/reseauan/www/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/revslider/inc_php/framework/functions.class.php on line 7

But I didn’t touch this file : functions.class.php.

what must I do ?

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi, MySQL server has gone away it is most probably because of the hosting. Check with them the error.
    Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?