This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     McNitefly
    Participant

Dear support team,
    I just updated my site to WP 4.3, and now I find bits of code and shortsodes on the pages.
    Please see attached picture.
    Do you have an idea where that comes from? Is it a bug in Kleo, or maybe caused by something else?

Thanks for your help!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     McNitefly
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

There’s no shortcodes there. Its all php code. Your link isnt working.

Looks like it might be coming from woocommerce. Would that make sense for that page?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

McNitefly
    Participant

Hi, thanks for the quick reply.
    Oops, I just mistakingly renamed a folder via FTP. Now the links works again.

No, there is no woocommerce installed.

So you think it’s a plugin and not Kleo?

Thanks,
    Tom

sharmstr

Well, I searched the kleo code and couldn’t find it. So, yes. That’s what I think. Temporarily enable the WP 2015 Theme and see if it still happens. That will tell us quickly if it is or isnt.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

McNitefly
    Participant

OK, that was a good hint, thanks. Since you couldn’t find the code, I checked all plugins (… although they always worked…). And the last one was the problem: Yuzo – Related Posts. I deactivated it, and now everything is working fine, now.
    Thank you very much for your help!

Cheers,
    Tom

sharmstr

No problem.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?