This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by metalmick.

• Author
     metalmick
    Participant

When you add a new field on the profile section you are automatically given a blank (four dashes) default value in the box. Once you try another default option from one of the new entries there doesn’t seem to be anyway of going back to the blank option. Surely you shouldn’t have to delete the entry and start again to get a blank default box?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, what field type are you adding? I can’t seem to replicate your problem

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

metalmick
    Participant

Drop down menu.
    When you first enter all your options all the ‘default’ buttons are clear. If you leave it like this the member gets a blank tab before entering his option. Once you selctan entry as an option you cannot go back to the blank option. I think you have to delete the whole thing and start again which it looks like I’m going to have to do on a few long entries. Now I know it does this I can be careful but it’s a shame if you can’t trial an option and then un click it to go back the blank version.

metalmick
    Participant

Ok, I think I’ve found a way around it… Open up a new option and leave it blank, select the ‘default option’ button for the new blank box and press save. it doesn’t save the blank box but it does get rid of the original default selection and start again with a new blank box! 😉

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?