This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by privity.

• Author
     privity
    Participant

Hi, how do I get rid of the blank space (under the price)in the table for The membership level “Smiles” ? https://www.findacaribbeanlover.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, That link you gave us isn’t visible. Try inspecting the elements using Chrome or Firefox Firebug and do any desired changes by CSS

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

privity
    Participant

I put the page in under construction mode because it was open for days awaiting a response and we’re still working on it…

Abe
    Keymaster

I see what is it about 🙂
    you have added to that level some blank spaces in the description area from WP admin – Memberships

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

privity
    Participant

*whew*. it was driving me crazy… smh. Your simple suggestion caused me to look at it again and I got it cleared. Thanks so much :-0

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Blank Field In membership Levels table’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?