This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     cbdesign
    Participant

Is there a way to add padding after the blog image on individual post pages? The text is too close to the image.

Also if I wanted to remove the “share” section on blog – where would I do that?

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

Add this css to wp-admin -> theme options -> general settings -> quick css

COPY CODE

article img.attachment-kleo-full-width {
        padding-bottom: 25px !important;
    }

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     cbdesign
    Participant

Thanks so much! 🙂 That was quick and worked! One more question about the single blog page – see attached – where is the image used on the bottom? It’s taking it from the Featured Image that I put on a post page but the dimensions shown here are not right – this photo is much wider – where can I put a separate wide picture to be used on bottom of single post pages where it shows related posts? thanks! (Notice the right side of image is missing because the featured image uses a square image)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

Please add this css to your wp-admin -> theme options -> general settings -> quick css

COPY CODE

.related-wrap ul.kleo-carousel li article .post-image img {
        width: 100%;
    }

This will be included in our next theme update.

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?