This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by cathysophia79.

• Author
     cathysophia79
    Participant

If I am wanting to have my existing blog content as a static & main page, how can I do that? The default for a “community” seems to be just a static activity page?

This may seem like a very basic question but I have not been able to find an answer anywhere.

Thanks in advance.

sharmstr

You can create your own page, or use the community demo page and add your blog posts to it. Just go into page editor and use visual composer to add one of following

– posts grid
    – post carousel
    – wp recent posts

Here’s and example of a page that uses the Posts Grid shortcode: http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/pinterest/

Let me know if that’s what you’re after. If not reply back with more info on what exactly you’re trying to achieve.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

cathysophia79
    Participant

thanks, I was able to create a simple posts page. I am wondering, are posts in Kleo the same as a blog entry for members?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?