This topic has 19 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by petev666.

• Author

Tagged: ,

petev666
    Participant

Hello, My Blog carousel stopped working…I have:

1) confirmed that the Blog is attached in the settings>reading>posts page
    2) I have tried adding “[kleo_posts_carousel format=”all”]” to the code that I saw in a separate post on the forum.
    3) I have changed the page over your latest posts and the blogs all show up there but when I change it back to static they do not appear.
    The blog posts are showing in the Blog widget at the bottom of the page.

The website is http://www.transitiondoc.net. Thanks in advance for your help!

Laura

Hello, please try with:
    [kleo_posts_carousel]

or

[kleo_posts_carousel limit="3" format="post,video,image,status"]

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

petev666
    Participant

Hello Laura,

I tried both of these and neither helped fix the issue. Would you like to log into the site and look at the code?

Thanks,

Pete

petev666
    Participant

By the way, I typed the web address in wrong. It is http://www.transitiondoc.com

Laura

Hello, yes please share admin credentials 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

petev666
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     petev666
    Participant

Hello, any update?

petev666
    Participant

Hello, Any update? Were you able to log in and see what was going on?

Thanks!

Andrei

Hi @petev666, sorry for the delay, I’ll give a look into your issue and come back with a reply asap.

petev666
    Participant

Thank you! Let me know when you figure something out!

Thanks!

Pete

petev666
    Participant

Hello, checking back in to see if there is any reason this wouldn’t be working. Do I need to reload something?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi there, to show all of your posts there and now just video, image or gallery which are default then you should modify the posts carousel like this:

COPY CODE

[kleo_posts_carousel limit="6" format="all"]

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

petev666
    Participant

Hello Abe, I tried that before per Laura…I just copied your code and it still doesn’t work.

here is the code.

[/kleo_call_to_action][/kleo_section]

[kleo_section centered=1 border=1]

[kleo_row] [kleo_one]

[kleo_h2] Recent articles on transitioning from [kleo_colored_text color=”#F00056″] our blog[/kleo_colored_text][/kleo_h2]

[kleo_posts_carousel limit="6" format="all"]

[/kleo_one]

[/kleo_row][/kleo_section]

[kleo_section bg=”http://transitiondoc.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/gray_pattern.gif” centered=1 border=1][kleo_row] [kleo_one][kleo_h2]Top [kleo_colored_text color=”#F00056″] Members [/kleo_colored_text][/kleo_h2][kleo_top_members] [/kleo_one] [/kleo_row][/kleo_section]

[kleo_section centered=1]

Where else could it be broken?

Andrei

I have also given a look into your issue and it seems that any modifications that you try to do it won’t apply, this is mainly a behavior of some advanced cache system being installed into your wordpress site.

If you could give a look into your wp-content folder, if you have a “cache” folder, please delete it and check again if it works.

Looking forward.

petev666
    Participant

The only cache I can find is the buddy press cache and when i delete it I get this on my site:

Warning: require(/home/content/72/9440772/html/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/includes/core/cache.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/72/9440772/html/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/bbpress.php on line 288

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘/home/content/72/9440772/html/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/includes/core/cache.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/php5_3/lib/php’) in /home/content/72/9440772/html/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/bbpress.php on line 288

Andrei

Wow no, don’t delete php files, I have pointed you to an exact path where you should find a cache folder ( if you have any ), you shouldn’t remove files from plugins.

Please provide me an ftp account and I’ll take a more in-depth look at this issue right away.

Cheers

petev666
    Participant

I also tried deactivating all additional plugin’s and that doesn’t help either.

petev666
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Andrei

Hi @petev666, your issue is now fixed, there was a small issue setting the post format, the right usage of the shortcode is:

COPY CODE

[kleo_posts_carousel limit="6" post_formats="all"]

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.
    Cheers

petev666
    Participant

Terrific! Thank you very much!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?