This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by dapperwalrus.

• Author
     dapperwalrus
    Participant

Hi,

I just installed your great theme and have got everything going except for the blog display. The masonry layout seems to have a display issue. I can only just see the posts (they are hardly visible). I looked through this forum and noticed someone else had a similar problem which was fixed by updating the “K Elements” plugin. I’ve only just bought and installed your theme today so I assume my “K Elements” is up to date (v1.6.0).

I checked for errors on the page and there is this:
    TypeError: $isoItem.isotope is not a function
    ……../wp-content/themes/kleo/assets/js/app.js?ver=20140614
    Line 1058

I’m certainly no javascript expert so I have no idea what has happened. I haven’t altered any theme files at all.

I’ve attached a screenshot of the issue as well.

Apart from this issue, your theme has been great to work with! My client will be very happy I think!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Catalin

Hello,

Please send me a link to your website to be able to replicate your issue.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     dapperwalrus
    Participant

Hi Catalin,

I was doing the dev work on my local machine (where the error occurs). I just uploaded to the live site so I can show you and the problem isn’t there. http://www.guntalk.com.au

I checked back on my local site, and the problem still exists. Not sure why it would exist on my machine but not on the live server?

Catalin

Hello,

Please take a look at this link:

http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/wp_enqueue_script#jQuery_noConflict_Wrappers

If the error occurs on your local machine only it may have something to do with your localhost machine configuration

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     dapperwalrus
    Participant

Thanks Catalin!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?