This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     fab_giovanetti
    Participant

Apologies, I opened a ticket in the wrong thread before ‘features’ feel free to delete that one if not appropriate!

Hello there,

I wanted to flag again that all pages can be customised with full width / default / blank (which I am currently using for pages for logged out users) but not the blog page. As I would like the blog page to be accessible also for non-members, I was wondering if there was a way to go around this, or if an update is needed.

Thanks in advance!

Laura

Hello, can you detail a bit more the issue?
    Do you mean that logged out users cant view the blog?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

fab_giovanetti
    Participant

Hi Laura, that also, but ideally I would like to be able to set the page layout for the blog to blank, so that it does not include the menus available for the users logged in. It would look a bit weird otherwise!
    I sent two attachments, one with the normal page asking for the template, the other of the blog posts page, where you cannot select the option at all!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, you will need to edit theme files, maybe a freelancer can o that for you 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?