This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by mlennox10.

• Author
     mlennox10
    Participant

Hi all, on the blog posts on the inhouserecruitment.co.uk website there used to be a box around the comment section but now there is not! Could anyone explain why this has happened and how it can be changed back as it now does look slightly odd.

I have attached an image of the comment section if this is any help

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

I cannot see on post pages what’s wrong

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     mlennox10
    Participant

I would like to put a bow around the whole of this section. Is this possible?

Laura

Hello, can you share a screenshot of how do you want it?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

mlennox10
    Participant

Hi Laura, There is a screenshot above of the page now and I would simply like to add a box around the whole of the comment section so it surround all of the text and other boxes under the section that simply says comments

Laura

Hello, the comment section already has a box around it, do you mean a border?

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

mlennox10
    Participant

Yes I would like a boarder to go around the whole of this section under where it says 0 comments I want it to surround all of the text under that part of the page

Laura

Hello, try by adding this to style.css of child theme

COPY CODE

div#respond-wrap {
        border: 1px solid #e5e5e5;
    }

mlennox10
    Participant

Thank you I will give that a go

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?