This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by investa.

• Author
     investa
    Participant

Hi, when I post a blog the image in activity stream isn’t set to the left as normal. I recently switched ‘Display media on post page’ off because the image was too large on the page. Could that be the problem or can you work out what’s gone wrong please?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

I’m not seeing that issue on your site

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     investa
    Participant

Hi, no I manually changed it in admin > activity – which does solve the problem retrospectively but obviously not when it is automatically posted into the activity stream

sharmstr

Try this in your quick css

COPY CODE

.activity-inner img {
        display: block;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

investa
    Participant

Cheers, do I just stick it underneath my existing code? I already have the following code in css to help visibility of my mobile menu:

.header-color .navbar-nav li .caret:after { color: #fff !important;}

I added a similar Question to https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/new-and-hot-in-menu (probably the wrong place to post ?) as code there didn’t change my ‘new’ colour.

sharmstr

Yes, underneath the existing code.

investa
    Participant

Thank you

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?