This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Abe.

• Author
     natalia
    Participant

Hello,

my blog post images are cropped in grid view and in the single post page view. But it shows normally after I refreshes the page. When I go back, it’s cropped again, I have to refresh the page again..

how can I fix this?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, Let us know if you encounter this after 1.2 update

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

k4at
    Participant

I have the exact same problem in both versions (1.1, 1.2) – casings.ru

Console chrome error:

Consider using ‘dppx’ units instead of ‘dpi’, as in CSS ‘dpi’ means dots-per-CSS-inch, not dots-per-physical-inch, so does not correspond to the actual ‘dpi’ of a screen. In media query expression: only screen and (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio: 2), not all, not all, not all, only screen and (min-resolution: 192dpi), only screen and (min-resolution: 2dppx) (index):65
    Uncaught TypeError: Object [object Object] has no method ‘imgpreload’ app.js?ver=20140306:113
    event.returnValue is deprecated. Please use the standard event.preventDefault() instead.

Abe
    Keymaster

Please follow this updating steps and make sure to update K-elements manually now. Starting with 1.2 it will get automatic updates
    https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/steps-to-update-kleo-theme

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?