This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author

Tagged: , ,

TrepMatch
    Participant

I’ve posted a blog post but it’s not appearing on the homepage. Is there a certain post format I should select or a place I should be selecting the types of posts to show on the homepage? They’re appearing in the footer widget but not on the homepage.

kiskuba
    Participant

Hi, i have the same problem. I don’t know how to connect [kleo_posts_carousel] with post.

TrepMatch
    Participant

When I select the post format as ‘image’ it seems to show on the homepage but not in the same style as the demo. I’ve attached an image as an example. So, it doesn’t show up with other formats like video (which I’ll need) and when it does with image format it’s not as shown in the demo.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     kiskuba
    Participant

It works for me! thx. Maybe try with: WP Admin Settings > Reading and choose “Show full content”.

TrepMatch
    Participant

I chose ‘Summary’ and it worked. Not sure why it’s different for me but thank you anyway for letting me know!

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi sorry for the late intervention . By default the [kleo_posts_carousel] shortcode it gets only image, gallery and video post formats. To get them all you need to put the shortcode like
    [kleo_posts_carousel format="all"]

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?