This topic has 11 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     BDecker19
    Participant

Hi, the styling on our blog page seems to have gotten messed up… beta.foundersbloc.com/content (will need to login with linkedin to access)

Trying to see how I can reset or fix? Happy to provide WP or FTP credentials to view directly.

Thanks!
    Benji

Kamal

Hello Benji,
    You can give me a screenshot and as well as the credential to your site to check the problem.
    Thanks,
    Kamal

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     BDecker19
    Participant

Ok, appreciate it! See screenshot attached.

For login,

WP: guest_admin / guest123
    FTP: guest_admin2@beta.foundersbloc.com / guest123

Let me know thoughts?

Thanks so much!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kamal

Hi Benji,
    I am checking now. Please do not worry. I will let you know after I check. Thanks.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Kamal

Hi Benji,
    I have checked your site. It looks like you edited the child theme and you did not install all the required plugins. You also hid admin bar for me so I could not edit the page and there are 77 pages I do not which one you were using to show post. So the solution at the moment is that you better try to use original KLEO child theme without any modification and see if your problem fixes. and then you can modify bit by bit. And if your site worked before installing any plugin, you can test deactivating that plugin. My suggestion is to use fresh KLEO theme and install all essential plugins recommended by the theme. At the moment there are a lot of plugins and pages. I just can not find the problem. I checked properly.There is no problem in the theme. Thanks.

Attachments:
     Abe
    Keymaster

@BDecker19 in /content page you haven’t added the posts with our Posts Grid topic since the masonry is not loading and I see another structure in the page. Either you made some template changes, either you haven’t used the Posts Grid element

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

BDecker19
    Participant

Ok, well i tried deactivating all plugins, which didn’t solve the problem, so it’s not a plugin conflict. How do i test the other child theme stuff? Can I, I guess, just create a new child, then slowly copy over the additional files?

Note, it’s also not doing the pop-in effect (even with all plugins deactivated). Curious what could be going on?

Also, I’ve just tried updating the theme, and it’s giving me the message “Download failed. Forbidden”. Anything I can do here? Should I just download the new version from themeforest and upload (will my child theme still be able to recognize it if I do this?)

Thanks!
    Benji

Roger
    Participant

I am having the same issue abe..
    all blog post styling is broken… you can see the posts… it is doing that with blog content everywhere… including the menu… even the login is not bringing up modal login

Attachments:
     BDecker19
    Participant

Hey @Abe… any follow up here? Would love to jump back in and try diasgnosing a bit more

Abe
    Keymaster

@Roger please disable some plugins you added or any custom code

@BDecker19
    please disable any plugin and code added since I see some custom loaders and stuff

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

BDecker19
    Participant

that’s the question here… how do I disable it. I just remove those files from the kleo child folder?

Abe
    Keymaster

enable the parent theme 🙂

---

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Blog styling broken’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?