This topic has 12 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     Sebastien789
    Participant

Hi,

I have a small issue on my home page, which have a transparent main menu, but i still have a 1px line present.

I’de like make it transparent, but I absolutely don’t find which part is it, i’ve try almost all the change, all the “border colors” and it keep to show up.

Is there a way to know which part do i have to change ?

Thanks !

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kamal

Hello,
    I have tried to replicate your problem, but I could not. Though you have mentioned that you have already tried changing the border colors of everything, still I suggest you to change the border color from >Theme Options>Styling Options>header. and clear browser caches after saving the settings. If this does not help you, kindly try to give me the link to your site then I will be able to write css code instantly to forcibly hide that line.
    Thanks
    Kamal

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Sebastien789
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for your quick reply, is there a way to send you a private message ? So i can also give you a login if you need it.

Kamal

Hi,
    I do not need login access. Please just give me the normal url to your site.
    And if you ever need to share any confidential data then please mark your message private while replying.
    Thanks,
    Kamal

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Sebastien789
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Sebastien789
    Participant
     Kamal

Hi @Sebastien789,
    1. For first problem I am working on it.
    2. I would recommend using caching plugins to optimize your site with any Theme or KLEO. Our theme is already optimized for high performance.You need to optimize WordPress to get high performance. One of the best caching plugins is W3 Total Cache. You can also search on Google for WordPress optimization for high speed performance.
    3. For issue with archive page title, You need to change the text written in first quotation. For example, lets say you want to change the title for category archive, so you should change the text like the following.
    Example code was given:

COPY CODE

$output = __('Archive for category:','kleo_framework')." ".single_cat_title('',false);

You should change the text ‘Archive for category:’ to anything you want to show on category archive page.
    eg.

COPY CODE

$output = __('MY CUSTOM TITLE FOR CATEGORY ARCHIVE','kleo_framework')." ".single_cat_title('',false);

I hope you understand now what to change in the code give there. and you asked about string there. String means characters eg. abcdeABCDE etc.
    4. Custom registration page, I am working on it and will let you know soon.
    Thanks,
    Kamal

Sebastien789
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, regarding to the border on the header try to update to latest theme version.

Cheers

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Sebastien789
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for your reply but i’ve put the last version y1 or 2 days ago.

Sébastien

Abe
    Keymaster

Strange. I see you have some caching installed.

You can disable it with this css added to the child theme/ style.css or in Theme options – Quick css

COPY CODE

.kleo-main-header {
        box-shadow: none;
    }

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Sebastien789
    Participant

Oh thanks it’s works ! 😀
    You’re the best ! 😉

Do you know which color option is for the background of the “Login popup” ? I’m fighting with it I don’t know if it’s on the main/ background or alternante or Alternate/ background or alternate..

I have uncheck all my “transparent” case and it’s still transparent.. wired.

Thanks for your help on this pixel bar ! 😉

Abe
    Keymaster

It should take the background color from the Main section in the Styling options

---

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?