This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Laura.

• Author
     Happiier
    Participant

Good Day,

Thank you for your continued efforts with this great theme. Can you please help me with a set of CSS rules for the Buddypress Member Masonry list and Group Masonry list.

Specifically,

I need to change or possibly remove the grey border around each member/group tile. I would also like to be able to address the color of the background for the tiles.

With Gratitude,

Blaze 🙂

Happiier
    Participant

One additional request, sorry for the delay… Can you also help me to remove the grey border in the “Kleo Tabs – Line” as is pictured. Thanks again!!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Happiier
    Participant

I need to throw one more request your way. Can you please help me to select the color of the active tab in Kleo Tabs AND/OR eliminate the gap to 0px so I can achieve the desired color with a row background (see image).

Again, thank you so much for your efforts on the three styling requests in this ticket.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello,sorry for the late reply, here is the css

COPY CODE

.nav-tabs {
        border-bottom: none !important;
    }
    .member-inner-list {
        border: none !important;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Happiier
    Participant

Thanks Laura!

I’ve spent hours upon hours here this week and I have to say that you guys are amazing!!! It takes some time and dedication, but I have been able to find almost everything I’ve needed to completely customize my site (and I’m brand new to this).

There are a bunch of outdated posts that can get people into trouble, though. It would be great to have a button to indicate that 🙂

With Gratitude,
    Blaze

Laura

Hello, we will improve the KB so it has more articles 🙂
    Glad i could help

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?