This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Cornel.

• Author
     lauradelaat
    Participant

Hi there,

I already had a license for Kleo and because I’m so happy with how it works I wanted to use it too for a other site I own.

But I made a stupid mistake during the purchase, I’ve choosen the wrong theme: Sweet date instead of Kleo….

What can I do to turn this around?
    Shall I order KLEO and you refund the Sweet date or can you switch it?

Thank you

Radu

Hi,

I’ve send your request to one on my colleague to try to solve your problem.

Best Regards

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Cornel

Hi,

Since you purchased the theme from ThemeForest we can’t make the refund. If you want to use Kleo I propose to purchase it and we can offer you one free install and setup of this theme on your domain, so you can save $50.

Please let me know if this works for you.

Best regards,
    Cornel

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     lauradelaat
    Participant

Dear Cornel,

Thank you for the offering, but I can do this myself, as I have done it before for the site biowash.nl. That won’t safe me 😉

I already have all the install files for the kleo theme. So maybe you can give me a license extra for kleo and disable the one I bought for Sweet date?
    Or you can note down in your administration that I bought two licenses and will not use the Sweet date but only two times Kleo?

I guess there must be something you can do?

Thank you 😉

Best regards,
    Laura

Cornel

Hi Laura,

We had a discussion internally and the best way to do it is to ask Envato for a refund (please mentioned that you talked with us and we agreed) and afterwards to purchase Kleo.

Please let me know when you manage to solve this.

Cheers,
    Cornel

Cornel

Hi Laura,

Did you manage to solve?
    Can I mark the ticket as resolved?

Thanks,
    Cornel

lauradelaat
    Participant

Hi Cornel,

It were busy times at the Envato office so it took a few days, but your question came in the same hour as their solution 😉

I’m lucky, it will be fixed and I will recieve a refund.

Thanks

Best regards,

Laura

Cornel

Glad to hear that! 🙂
    I’ll close the ticket now.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?